What's New on Quality Check
What's New on Quality Check – October 2013
NEW! National Quality Improvement Goals Data
As of July 2013, National Quality Improvement Goal (ORYX) information for the reporting period April 2012 to March 2013 is available on the Quality Check website.
NEW! The following Emergency Department Measures are displayed as placeholders on Quality Check
- ED-1a Median Time from ED Arrival to Ed Departure for Admitted ED Patients - Overall Rate
- ED-2a Median Time from ED Arrival to ED Departure fro Admitted ED Patients - Reporting Measure
NEW! The following Perinatal measures are displayed as placeholders on Quality Check
- PC-01 Elective Delivery
- PC-03 Antenatal Steroids
- PC-05 Exclusive Breast Milk Feeding
- PC-05a Exclusive Breast Milk Feeding Considering Mother's Choice
UPDATED! Pneumonia measure PN6a has been reinstated as a placeholder
RETIRED! The following measures have been retired and removed for Quality Check
- SCIP-VTE1 Surgery Patients with Recommended Venous Thromboembolism Prophylaxis Ordered
- VTE-6 Incidence of Potentially-Preventable VTE
UPDATED! HCAHPS Survey of Patients’ Hospital Experiences results!
The most updated CMS HCAHPS data file available is as of July 18, 2013. The reporting period is October 1, 2011 thru September 30,2012.